Sunday, August 3, 2014

(TEMPORARY NON-CONTROVERSIAL BLOGGING RESTRICTION IN PLACE) JNS Blog Gratefully Acknowledges Cash Donation Received To Defend Free Speech, You Know Who You Are...



Source of photo unknown, but floating around the internet, no assertion of
copyright assumed; meme lettering added by John Hoff, blog post by John Hoff

Tonight, in response to a request for donations to support the free speech of this blog in the midst of an Arctic cold spell of "chilled" First Amendment rights, I have quickly received a cash donation... 


I gratefully acknowledge the support. Click here for the editorial which explains (as well as I can explain at the moment) what is happening. The PayPal button is to the right. 

So in the meantime, as I completely neglect to cover an interesting triple shooting in my neighborhood and DO NOT link to a relevant YouTube music video I have determined is associated with one of the reported victims... 

My regular Minneapolis readers are instead invited to enjoy this musical clip from one of my favorite examples of free speech outside of Minneapolis: 

The Russian punk rock group Pussy Riot. 




By God, PUTIN WILL TEACH YOU TO LOVE THE MOTHERLAND!!!!!!

No comments: