Monday, August 4, 2014

(TEMPORARY NON-CONTROVERSIAL BLOGGING RESTRICTION IN PLACE) Donations To Defend First Amendment Rights Of JNS Blog Are Trickling In, Meanwhile Allow Me To Comment On A New Trend In Personalized License Plates...

Photo, blog post by John Hoff

This blog is under a self-imposed non-controversial blogging restriction due to being chilled in its First Amendment rights. Click here for editorial discussing the situation with my readers, to the degree I can discuss it. 

As of several minutes ago, I received a second cash donation of support. I do not know if I'll be able to publicly acknowledge each and every donation, but for now I'm trying. 

Pictured above, the pending end of Western Civilization as...

...symbol language like a "heart" is incorporated into the letters and numbers of a license plate. 

Can emoticons like a smiley face be far behind? 

Let's just all write in pictures like cave men, shall we? 

I WISH FOR FAT BISON THAT LOOK LIKE THIS. CAN I GET FAT BISON ON LICENSE PLATE? 

(A dark little cloud descends upon the blogger after his half-hearted attempts at comical, expressive utterances above) 

As a triple shooting in my neighborhood goes un-investigated and un-reported upon by this blogger, I find myself writing about how the difference between license plates and bumper stickers is becoming blurred like I'm some kind of internet Seinfeld. 

But a donation from a supporter? OH HOW THAT CHEERS. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read with interest your blog regarding thomas wayne evenstad. I am writing you because he has been cyber stalking me for two years....it is now restricted to cco comments, but I am almost positive this is who has stolen my on line identity twice. he is a barbarian....He writes the most vile things about me and because you seem familiar with him I was wondering if you would recognize his writing personality. He is on cco comment sections everyday all day using multiple sock puppets. He posts as newsreporter, tom, dave, ellen, elton, see BS to name a few. He is a tea party republican, anti gay, anti woman, racist and all around bigot. If interested in checking this guy out please do so...I would love to know if anyone else thinks this sounds like TWE. Thanks for your time!